I have exciting news! This year at the local Utah writing symposium “Life, The Universe, And Everything,” I will be participating in six panels on writing and craft. This will be my first time attending LTUE (as well as any writerly event) as an author/panelist, and my first time selling my book Maladaptive Bind in person at a public event. This is a really fantastic opportunity for me. I’m looking forward to sharing what I know about writing–especially writing scary stuff–making new friends, and reconnecting with stellar people that have believed in me, motivated me, and encouraged me to keep writing.
Here is my tentative schedule, should you feel so inclined to drop by and see if I have anything interesting to say (or, if you don’t think you’ll find me interesting, then the other panelists certainly will be):
Thursday, Feb. 13th
- 7:00 P.M. – Reclaiming the Vampire: Adrienne Monson, Andrea Pearson, Janci Patterson, Jess Smart Smiley (M), S. A. Butler, Sarah E. Seeley.
Friday, Feb 14th
- 12:00 P.M. – The Curse of the Jungle/Ice/Desert Planet: Brook West, Eric James Stone (M), Nancy Fulda, Jaleta Clegg, Sarah E. Seeley, Roger White.
Saturday, Feb 15th
- 10:00 A.M. – The Engines of Exploration: J. David Baxter, Brett T. M. Peterson, Dan Willis, Sarah E. Seeley, E. A. Younker (M).
- 1:00 P.M. – Death and it’s Consequences: Al Carlisle, Dan Willis, Heather Frost, Jason A. Anderson (M), Julie Frost, Sarah E. Seeley.
- 4:00 P.M. – Horror on the Edge: How Far is Too Far? Andrea Pearson, C. K. Edwards (M), Dr. Michael R. Collings, Jason A. Anderson, Sarah E. Seeley, Steven Diamond.
- 5:00 P.M. – Descripton in Writing: D. T. Read, David Powers King, J. D. Raisor, Mikki Kells, Sarah E. Seeley.